Wednesday, May 4, 2011

CreateSpace Draft of 2010 NaNo Novel

I just spent a couple hours compiling a version of the first draft of my 2010 NaNoWriMo novel for CreateSpace. Hopefully if it gets approved, I'll be able to order a print so I can put it next to the one I printed with LuLu from 2008. Then I'll need to figure out what I'm going to use to print a copy of my 2009 story.

On the up side, CreateSpace provides Word templates that you can use to format your book contents. On the down side, I have OpenOffice, so it might not come out exactly right, but hopefully it will be close enough. Also on the down side, OpenOffice crashed when I got about halfway through the reformat, so I had to basically start over from there. I saved much more frequently the second time around, I assure you!

Now I'm off to read a bit.

No comments: