Friday, July 15, 2016

Through the Rainbow - reading

Finished "Through the Rainbow" by me. There are references to elections, Obama, and Trump in this book that I wrote four years ago. I also include Hurricane Sandy and the DU campus in Denver.

For something written by the seat of my pants, I have to say - very not bad! I love the way it opens. Some parts got me to laugh out loud. Some parts made me cringe. The ending does leave it open to a sequel, or at least another couple chapters. However, I named the chapters after the seven colors of the rainbow plus black for the eighth chapter. It might be hard to fit in.

It was nice to have a super-quick read. I think I spent about six weeks, between distractions and short reading sessions, reading the last book. I read this one in three days. And I only found two typos! ("Begin" instead of "being," and "time" instead of "times.")

No comments: