Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tunder's Year - Once Through

I wrote "Tunder's Year" for NaNoWriMo 2011. Since then I printed a copy of the book through CreateSpace, read through that book once, barely resisting the urge to make comments. Then I let it sit a while. Recently I picked it up again and read through it, allowing myself to freely make comments in pencil in the book, scribbling out things I didn't like and adding things I thought sounded better. I finished that pass this morning.

The next step for me is to take the hand-written notes and putting them in the document, and print another copy.

The current back-of-the-book blurb says:

A hatchling blue fae named Tunder
emerges from her egg in an idyllic
forest on the edge of a lake. As she is
just beginning to explore the area, 
everyone she meets and everything she
knows is threatened by a sudden wildfire.
Then the imps attack!

No comments: