Monday, June 30, 2014

Ship it!

As of late last night, my 2013 NaNoWriMo story is waiting for approval from the Amazon/CreateSpace review so I can print it and add book #6 to my collection!

After some soul searching (combined with procrastination, laziness, and frustration with the story), I decided enough was enough, and that leaving the story where it is now is just fine. It's something I could probably pick up for the next NaNoWriMo. Or the one in 2016 (since this was the sequel to my 2010 story). At this point, I would like to go back and read through book 1 and 2, and make some notes on what should happen next, combined with what I already know is supposed to happen. I say "supposed to" because you know how characters can change your mind.

Many thanks to my writing buddy for helping shape what's already there. :-)

1 comment:

Brett said...

73,996 words total, by the way.