Tuesday, November 3, 2009

NaNo 2009 Day Three

Today was taken up with work followed by the drive to Longmont for some birthday festivities for my girlfriend's son, who turned 13 today. We had dinner out, dessert at another place, and when we got home we watched a movie together. At around 11:10, I was able to start writing for the day.

After I got done writing and posting my word count on the NaNoWriMo site, I looked at twitter, which brought me to a couple NaNo participant's blogs. They're doing it, so I'm going to do it. In fact, I'll go back and do it for the past couple days all at once:

November 1:
Words today: 5,499
Words total: 5,499

November 2:
Words today: 4,007
Words total: 9,506

November 3:
Words today: 1,126
Words total: 10,632

While my word count is trending down, my morale is good. I'm actually quite pleased about my 1,126 words in under an hour today, especially considering the fact that I GOT RID OF THE HATED PARAGRAPH! The replacement paragraph is a little shorter, but still has a reference to nipples. At least I like this one.

No comments: