Tuesday, November 10, 2009

NaNo Day 10

A much better day. I worked through the block I was having, and got to the point where the next few chapters are laid out and ready to be written. It was amusing trying to catch one of my writing buddies. She had quite a few more words than I did, so I wrote until I caught up. Then I refreshed the page and saw that she wrote more, so I wrote more and caught up. This repeated at least four times until finally I had more words than she did (though not by much). Content with my progress (plus the fact that my girlfriend got home from class), I stopped for the day. I checked back a little while later and saw that she passed me again by just over 1,000 words! Yay for motivation! Tomorrow should be good!

November 10:
Words today: 3,259
Words total: 28,001

No comments: