Tuesday, November 17, 2009

NaNo day 17

I haven't tracked my progress in a few days, not because I haven't been writing, but because I've been squeezing it in between other activites, and I always deemed posting here to be a lower priority. I could always catch up, right? Well, here it is a few days later and I am catching up, but I know I lost touch with the feelings I had writing on each day. I know one day I was frustrated, but don't remember why. I know another day I spent more time playing than I should have and didn't bring up the word count. I also know that yesterday I hit exactly 1,667 words, which I thought was amusing (since that's the pace you need to keep every day for NaNoWriMo). Looking once again at my word count, I am very tempted to try to break 40,000 today, but it is getting late and I have a busy day tomorrow. Here's the summary.

November 14:
Words today: 882
Words total: 33,253

November 15:
Words today: 1,359
Words total: 34,612

November 16:
Words today: 1,667
Words total: 36,279

November 17:
Words today: 3,392
Words total: 39,671

No comments: