Friday, November 13, 2009

NaNo 2009 on Friday the 13th

I woke up late this morning, had breakfast with my girlfriend and my son and then went shopping for paint and supplies. Next, my son and I drove to the house (I think we left Longmont at noon) and proceeded to mask and paint the main bedroom. With a break for a long trip to the pharmacy and another for dinner, we got done with the first coat and cleaned up at about 11 PM, at which time I started writing. I tried the Write or Die site, which I may or may not use again later. I'm not sure it is effective in motivating me personally. Anyway, that explains my word count today.

We're going to be painting again tomorrow, and heading back to Longmont, so I expect my word count for Saturday to be anemic, too.

November 13:
Words today: 1,116 in about 30 minutes
Words total: 32,371

No comments: