Saturday, November 21, 2009

NaNo Day 21

As expected, yesterday wasn't a good day for writing. I spent maybe thirty minutes frantically tapping keys while balancing my laptop in my lap. Today wasn't all that good, either, though better than yesterday. Both days were under par for NaNo (1,667 words per day). I spent much of today finishing the migration of http://www.orcsports.com/ to its new home, and trying to reverse the damage done by a hacker to another web site I am responsible for. Each of those cost me several hours today.

Tomorrow is the 22nd of the month, which is the day I crossed 50,000 last year so I am feeling some pressure for a repeat performance. With 4,351 words to go to reach that mark, though, I'm not sure I will have enough contiguous time to devote to writing to make it, but I will try.

November 20:
Words today: 610
Words total: 44,451

November 21:
Words today: 1,198
Words total: 45,649

No comments: