Thursday, November 19, 2009

NaNo Day 19

Very quickly, as it's getting late: Today was a good day, even though I didn't start until late at night. Work came first, then the long commute home, then dinner and THEN I could start writing. The story is picking up and even though I haven't had one of those occasions where I couldn't type fast enough to keep up with the story as it unfolds, I was doing pretty good. I can feel the pace of the writing accelerating, and it's a good feeling. I almost don't want to put it down, but I have to get to bed so I can get up for work tomorrow.

Tomorrow's going to be a long day and I expect I may not even be able to get around to writing unless I sneak some time in at lunch or something. We'll see.

November 19:
Words today: 2,058
Words total: 43,841

No comments: