Friday, November 7, 2008

Long evening

I had to do a lot tonight before I could write.
  1. First was leaving work early at 2:00.
  2. I picked up my son from school
  3. We went to a class on insulin pumps. (He's a diabetic.) I didn't realize the class was going to be several hours long, followed by
  4. meeting with the reps for various pump manufacturers.
  5. Because it was a large class, the parking lot was full, so I parked in BFE. That of course meant we had to walk back to BFE to get the truck once the class was over.
  6. After that, we went to Johnny's Diner for dinner. Except that it was closed.
  7. So we went to Tokyo Joes instead. We ordered food and brought it home.
  8. At 6:30, I ate while I talked on the phone with my girlfriend for a while. Then I tried to get started on things.
  9. Ah, but wait! I got a freecycle toilet that I had to go pick up. In Lakewood.
  10. While I was out, I also dropped a prescription off at the pharmacy and
  11. picked up some file folders from Office Depot so I might some day get my files put back together.
  12. Back to the house around 8'ish. Then I sat down at the computer. I finished up a project for work that I couldn't quite get done during the day because I left early.
  13. Next up was my mid-term for one of my classes. I hate that class.
Finally, I was able to write. I added 2,394 words today. That explains why I'm just now getting done at 1:50 AM. Sheesh.

No comments: