Tuesday, November 11, 2008

That was fun!

Post 17 was a lot of fun to write. It felt like I couldn't type fast enough to get through what all happened. I actually felt like I was in the scene, so yeah, it was good for me. Was it good for you? I'm sure I didn't convey all the tension I was wanting and feeling, but at the end of writing that part, when I finally got to the point that the characters could breathe again, I sat back and said aloud: That was fun.

I also crossed the half-way mark.

What's funny is: I felt much better about the fun of writing that installment to the story than I did about reaching the halfway point of NaNo. It's funny because I have been looking forward to reaching the halfway point all day, expecting I would have a chance to get there some time today when I took the chance to write. When it finally got here, it was overshadowed by the writing itself. I can only hope for more writing experiences like that.

No comments: