Saturday, November 13, 2010

NaNoWriMo 2010 day 13

Today kindof sucked. I'm stuck in the story and not sure how many details to add - there are a lot that could be added, but many of them would be boring to read. On the one hand, I think, "Everybody knows where this is going." On the other hand, I know the details and where things go from here, and it seems obvious to me. Maybe it won't seem obvious to the reader.

Anyway, long story short (no pun intended): current word count is 35,068.

Tomorrow's going to be bad. First is horse rescue - our first time there while there's snow on the ground; then lunch; then feed our horse; finally there's grocery shopping. Maybe even in that order. By the time all that is done, the sky will be dark. So much for making up ground this weekend. I'm barely treading water!

No comments: