Wednesday, November 3, 2010

NaNoWriMo 2010 day 3

I may or may not have a chance to write more later. If I do, I will post a separate update on it. Today is my girlfriend's son's 14th birthday. He's due home from school any minute now.

I'm currently at 9,305 words, giving me 3,594 words for today. We are in chapter five. The invasion army is in motion, and events are beginning to unfold that will change the courses of the main characters' lives. I've also determined that the Lirris Device makes a good alarm clock. I'm not sure what else it does, but we'll find out!

In other news, the NaNoWriMo site has gone from an ugly "can't connect" error to a friendly "over capacity" error akin to Twitter's Fail Whale that suggests I have a cup of coffee. But the site is still failing, so I once again can't update my word count there. I hope they get this straightened out soon.

No comments: