Saturday, November 20, 2010

NaNoWriMo 2010 day 20

Today was a good day for writing. I added 4,467 words, for a total of 48,503. I'm pretty sure I will cross the 50k mark tomorrow, after working at the horse rescue.

Story-wise, quite a bit has happened, including several battles between the good guys and the bad guys. Right now, the bad guy's on the run, and the good guys recovered a prisoner of war (also one of the main characters). He's in really bad shape, though. Part of the good guy's (new for some) home city is gone, as well.

I've been looking at my outline lately, and not sure if I'm going to remain faithful to it for the rest of the story. There are definitely some loose ends to tie up, but I don't know that taking the story in the direction I originally laid out makes the most sense. Time will tell, I suppose, though I'm running out of time!

No comments: